Opportunity Information Details
Delaware County 4-H Opportunities - This link will bring up the pdf of the letter that will be mailed in hard copy in mid-December directly to 4-H members 4-H age 14 to 18 for the 2023 4-H season. It provides an overview and details on county and state 4-H older youth opportunities.
Ohio 4-H Achievement Awards and Scholarship Opportunities - This link will take you to the State 4-H web page listing teen opportunities. The applications for the state level awards, opportunities and scholarships described in the Opportunities Letter are one of the links on the page. While your on the page, check out some of the other opportunities as well!
Due Friday, January 6, 2023 to the Extension office. Late applications may not be considered.
Delaware County Junior Fair Board Application
- Hard Copy Application to Print and Mail in or drop off at Extension Office: Delaware County Junior Fair Board
- Online Application Form: https://go.osu.edu/delcojfb
Delaware County Junior Camp Counselor Application
- Online Application Form: https://go.osu.edu/dccampcounselorapp
- Online Reference Forms (provide link to at least 2 non-family adults to submit the reference online): https://go.osu.edu/dc4hcounselorreference
Delaware County Teen Camp Counselor Application
- Contact Laryssa Hook at email@example.com if you are interested in this position. You must complete the Ohio 4-H Volunteer Applicaiton process to serve in this role.
Teen Leadership and Camp Opportunities
County Opportunities Interest Survey - Complete this online form to indicate your interests in Leadership Camp, Citizenship Washington Focus, CARTEENS, 4-H Committee Youth member, Health Heroes Team, and Clovers CODE Tech Team.
Delaware County Livestock Team Opportunities - Delaware has several livestock teams that are traditionally competitive at state and national levels. Teams include: Avian Bowl, Dairy Quiz Bowl, General Livestock Judging, Horse Bowl, Hippology, Horse Judging, Horse Groom & Clean, Dog Bowl and Rabbit Quiz Bowl. Most have Jr. and Sr. age divisions. Full descriptions are available on the link. Let us know your interest by completing the County Opportunities Interest Survey at https://go.osu.edu/4hyouthopportunities