|Covid- 19||New Member||Club Meeting|
|Cloverbud||Enrollment Permission Forms||Project Requirements|
Delaware County Terminology- confused by words that you are hearing? This document will help better explain some terms that are used in the Delaware County 4-H world.
Making the Best Clubs Better - Advisors can use this collection of ready-to-use lessons, handouts, and resources to help strengthen their club, develop members’ communication and leadership skills, and, in general, make the best better.
Teen Leadership 20 - These lessons on leadership can be used by older teens or club advisors. All lessons are about 20 minutes and can be used in club settings.
Ohio 4-H Policy and Resource Information - This link goes takes you to the State 4-H website page that includes policies and financial information. The Ohio 4-H Volunteer Handbook is available as a pdf download.
Club Final Year Report - Submitted by the club organizational advisor by December 1st
Cloverbud Resources - This takes you to the Ohio 4-H resource page for Cloverbud advisors.
Cloverbud Kits - There are four activity kits you can borrow from the Extension office to use with your Cloverbuds. Call the office to reserve a time to borrow a kit.
Dog Permission Form - New in 2021 this form is completed online when you select a dog project in 4HOnline.
Horse Permission Form - New in 2021 this form is completed online when you select a horse project in 4HOnline.
Across County Line Policy and Request Form - to be completed by out-of-county youth requesting to join Delaware County 4-H. Only completed once for approval - not an annual form.
Winning 4-H Plan - form used to request accommodations for youth with disabilities
Project Requirements and Fair - this document lists Delaware County Fair departments for each project and Ohio State Fair requirements
- Record books- members should complete a new livestock record book each year. If a member has multiple projects within the same book they only need one book (ex. beef feeder and Market beef only needs one beef book per year). Below are details on which page numbers to fill out for which projects for books that offer more than one project.
- Livestock 101's &201's- info that can be given out on basics on livestock projects (for advisors that do not have expertise in a certain species)
- Beef Resources: Market Beef, Dairy Steers, Beef Feeders, Dairy Feeders, Market Beef 201, Beef Feeder 201, Dairy Feeder 201
- Market Goat Resources: Market Meat goats, Market Dairy Wethers, Market Goat 201
- Market Poultry Resources: Market Chickens, Market Turkeys
- Market Rabbit Resource: Market Fryers, Market Roasters
- Market Lamb Resource: Market Lamb, Market Lamb 201
- Market Hog Resource: Market Hog, Market Hog 201
- Meat Science Boot Camp (Colorado State)- https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cQp9mCOcwR5JZe8B2K1QyD8gQfUHU9mR (copy and paste the link if you are having trouble)
- Online skillathons- practice and learn about your species with these quizzes.
Beef- Market Beef
Beef- Dairy Feeder